Hell Hounds MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recruiting bonuses

3 posters

Go down

Recruiting bonuses.

recruiting bonuses Vote_lcap25%recruiting bonuses Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
recruiting bonuses Vote_lcap75%recruiting bonuses Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
recruiting bonuses Vote_lcap0%recruiting bonuses Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

recruiting bonuses Empty recruiting bonuses

Post  Mills_10 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Take a vote on whether to give the members $$ for recruiting people or give new recruits some cash like a sign on bonus.

Mills_10
Admin

https://hhmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

recruiting bonuses Empty Re: recruiting bonuses

Post  nealxg Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 pm

How much should the bonus be?

nealxg

Back to top Go down

recruiting bonuses Empty Amendment 12 Proposal: Recruiting Bonuses

Post  gager Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Tell me what you all think..

levels 8-10 get $1.5 mil
levels 10+ get $3 mil

all amounts will be paid seven days after a member joins to prevent being scammed.
I think we have to pay top dollar to get top Hell Hounds material. Ppl who get level 8 or up will probably remain active and could add some nice support for us. Money is easy to get over a week-long period.. if this proposal is passed, I am willing to pay out a lot of the money myself. I would finally propose that we set strict standards for those who try to join so we don't end up wasting our (my) money. I'm willing to listen to any counter-proposals.

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  nealxg Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm

I've got two possible recruits, level 5s, but to be honest, $1.5 mil and up is a little steep for me at this point. I could probably do $500k.

nealxg

Back to top Go down

Post  gager Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Okay well what I think we should be more concerned with are recruiting higher level members. That's where we would be spending the big bucks like 1.5 mil cuz we would be expecting big returns. I'm not sure we should be spending money on lower level members who may or may not remain active. If you see promise in certain lower level members, maybe we could add a clause in the constitution for making exceptions on members level 7 and under, but I would have to say it would depend more on the member than his level (rather recruit a lvl 5 who's been incarcerated for a week than a lvl 8 who's been active for a year)

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  nealxg Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree that it would be better to get higher-level players, but it's just hard to find 8s and 9s who aren't already affiliated with a gang.

nealxg

Back to top Go down

Post  gager Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm

I know it's unlikely, but I feel that we shouldn't be concerned about the price if high signing bonuses can help us get higher leveled members.. How about we have the officers vote on whether to pass this as it is now or if we should reconsider the bonus levels.

gager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down